Sweet is a safe and reliable platform providing a service for people who wish to meet and date, to develop a network of friends and acquaintances for social reasons only. Disclaimer: By using sweetdatingapp.com, you agree that you must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law. All Members and models on this website are over 18 years of age. By completing your application for membership in sweet, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions of Membership, and that you accept the terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to comply and abide by them.ms and conditions contained herein, and agree to comply and abide by them
Acceptance of Terms
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOU DO NOT MEET OR COMPLY WITH ITS PROVISIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
Otherwise Stated: These are our terms and if You use our Services, You are bound by them. Please read this Agreement.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate Your Membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Deactivate Account section in Account Settings, or upon receipt by sweet of Your written or email notice of termination. sweet may terminate Your Membership for any reason, with or without notice. If sweet terminates Your Membership, You will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees or unused credits. If Your Membership is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
Otherwise Stated: If You continue to use the Service, these terms are still applicable. You can terminate Your Membership whenever You want. We can terminate Your Membership at any time and for any reason. We won’t issue a refund if we think You failed to abide by these terms. These terms are still applicable after termination of Your Membership.
Description of Service
Sweetdatingapp.com provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including without limitation the ability to submit questions and comments on various posts, articles, and pages on the site (collectively, the “Service“). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Subject to restrictions on use, you may share comments and questions with other users, search our database for all kinds of information related to topics found on this website, forward information to people you may know, and download or copy portions of information, data, text, sound, photography, graphics, videos, messages, and other materials by using the sweetdatingapp.com service for your own use only. You may not copy or distribute any part of sweetdatingapp.com for any purpose not authorized above without the express written consent of sweetdatingapp.com. We do not control the content posted by third parties on our services, this includes any comments or questions and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content.
You understand that by using this service you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will sweetdatingapp.com be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. You alone are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to the content you submit using our service. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such content. sweetdatingapp.com reserves all rights with respect to the service and the sweetdatingapp.com not expressly specified herein.
You must be 18 years of age or over to request information from any or use the sweetdatingapp.com Site and the Service. If you do not so qualify, do not use the Service or the sweetdatingapp.com site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the sweetdatingapp.com Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the sweetdatingapp.com Site, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). By using the sweetdatingapp.com site and/or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The sweetdatingapp.com Site is administered in the US and intended for US users; any use outside of the US is at the user’s own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Service or the sweetdatingapp.com site.
Access and Use of the Service
1. You may only use the Service for lawful, authorized purposes and you may not misuse the Service in any way. Users shall promptly notify sweetdatingapp.com if you learn of a security breach related to the Service.
2. Any software that may be made available by or on behalf of sweetdatingapp.com in connection with the Service, including sweetdatingapp.com’s mobile applications, (“Software”) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, sweetdatingapp.com only grants you a personal, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use the object code of any Software solely in connection with the Service. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
3. Sweetdatingapp.com reserves the right to use User name and location as a reference on our site for marketing and promotional purposes. sweetdatingapp.com may also use User name and company to promote to potential consumers. For example, we might list your User name on one of our webpages under lists of sweetdatingapp.com customers. If you do not wish to be used as a reference, please us stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
4. In our efforts to keep our site a place where members feel comfort in joining registered sex offenders are prohibited from using our site. Once we determine a user's status as a sex offender, we immediately remove the account and all information in it. If you encounter an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it and we will review the information.
Subscription and Membership
You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for Your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep Your Billing Account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number, or expiration date), and You must promptly notify sweet if Your payment method is canceled (including if You lose Your card or it is stolen), or if You become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of Your username or password). Changes to such information can be made at “Account Settings” ———on the Website. If You fail to provide us any of the foregoing information, You agree that You are responsible for fees accrued under Your Billing Account. In addition, You authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for Your credit or debit card as provided by Your credit or debit card issuer.
In order to provide continuous service, sweet provides for automatic renewal. Whether it exercises the right or not, [website] has the right to automatically renew Your Membership from month to month. UNTIL TERMINATED, sweet MAY AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ALL PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR THE SERVICES ON THE DATE SUCH SUBSCRIPTIONS EXPIRE. After Your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, Your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period. By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge that Your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. If You do not wish Your account to renew automatically, or if You want to change or terminate Your subscription, please log in and go to “Account Settings” ———on the Website and follow the directions contained therein.
When You deactivate Your sweet account or if Your account is suspended for violating this Agreement or other policies, You agree that any remaining or unused subscription and credits will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued for any remaining or unused Membership subscription and credits. Further, if Your deactivated sweet account is reinstated at a later date, You agree that any remaining or unused Membership subscription and credits You have remaining at the time of Your account deactivation will not be reinstated with Your account.
Credits or a subscription purchased for a specific sweet account is strictly non-transferable. You agree that any remaining or unused Membership subscription associated with an active or deactivated sweet account will not be transferred to any other account belonging to You or someone else.
Sweet reserves the right to offer free Membership to any person(s) of its choice at any given time, for any duration, while charging other Members, at the same time. sweet also reserves the right to cancel the free trial period at any time, for all or any of its Members. A Member profile (both subscribers and a free Membership) may remain posted on the Website even if that Member is not actively using the Service. You acknowledge that although a Member’s profile may be viewed, You may not (even as a subscriber) be able to use the Service to communicate with that Member if he or she is not then actively using the Service.
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not sweetdatingapp.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service. This also means that you are entirely responsible for, among other things, (a) ensuring that you have all obtained all necessary legal rights to upload, post, or otherwise transmit Content via the Service (and to grant sweetdatingapp.com the license to such Content set forth in Section 7 below), and (b) that any Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service complies in all respects with the Terms. sweetdatingapp.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content, including but not limited to business endorsements and commentary. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. In your use of the Service or the sweetdatingapp.com Site, you agree not to:
1. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of others privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way, or seek or recommend providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seek or recommend providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
3. Post information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
4. Post false or intentionally misleading information;
5. Provide any posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by sweetdatingapp.com;
6. Provide any posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
7. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a sweetdatingapp.com official, forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
8. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
9. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the sweetdatingapp.com Site, the Service, or in any Content;
10. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files, or programs of a destructive nature designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
11. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the sweetdatingapp.com Site or servers or networks connected to the Service, use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service or the sweetdatingapp.com Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
12. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
13. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the sweetdatingapp.com Site and/or Service;
14. Create or submit unwanted email or messaging (”Spam“) to any other sweetdatingapp.com user or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of other Members or Users of the sweetdatingapp.com Site or the Service;
15. Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the sweetdatingapp.com Site and/or the Service;
16. Access, retrieve, or index any portion of the sweetdatingapp.com Site and/or Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
17. Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the sweetdatingapp.com Site and/or Service;
18. Use of the sweetdatingapp.com Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or take any action that imposes or may impose, in sweetdatingapp.com’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on sweetdatingapp.com’s IT infrastructure; or Copy or store any Content offered on the sweetdatingapp.com Site for other than your own use;
You understand and agree that sweetdatingapp.com may review and delete any profile, post, or page (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, ratings) or other posted Content that in the sole judgment of sweetdatingapp.com violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the sweetdatingapp.com Site and/or other website users. In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service (e.g., hyperlinks provided in connection with sweetdatingapp.com’s RSS feeds) may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by sweetdatingapp.com
Sweet owns all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other intellectual property rights on this website and service. By using this website, you agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way and of the above without first obtaining written consent.
Advertising by or Links to Third Party Services
Sweetdatingapp.com may have links, promotions, or advertisements of third parties, including links to other websites. By using this website, you agree we’re not responsible for the content contained on any third party sites we link to or promote, nor are we responsible for the availability of any third party services. We’re also not liable for any problems related to any content or services provided by any third parties.
Service and Modification to the Website
Sweet does not guarantee that the Website will be fully operational all the time. Members may face significant service disturbances. sweet DOES NOT OFFER TECHNICAL SUPPORT. We will offer support only for the Service related to the Website. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to any Member, group of Members or all Members. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Website or the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to block users related to certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or Service.
Sweet is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service
Sweet is not responsible for the conduct of any kind, whether online or offline, of any User of the Website or Member of the Service.
Sweet is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User or Member communications.
Sweet is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Service.
Under no circumstances will sweet be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interaction or contact between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
THIS SITE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, sweet PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATIONS OF PRIVACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. sweet DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE.
From time to time, sweet may make third-party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third-party information or content available on the Website and/or through the Service. All third-party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such third-party authors are solely responsible for such content. sweet DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL sweet OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY MEMBERS.
Sweet cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
This Website is only a venue—it acts as a venue for individuals to post personal and contact information for purposes of dating. sweet is not required to screen or censor information posted on the Website, including but not limited to, the identity of any user and any user content. We are not involved in any actual communication between Members. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the information or profiles posted, or the truth or accuracy of such information. You agree You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other Members and that sweet is not liable in any way for Member communications. sweet reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other Members. This includes, but is not limited to, conversations via regular email, dates, relationships, phone calls, meetings, he said/she said accusations or any other correspondence or interaction that occurs outside of the scope of the Website. The Website and Service is a tool for providing the initial contact between Members, anything beyond that is not in our control and is done so at the Members’ own risk. Members must use common sense about what information they reveal to others via email or any other means of communication. It is Your responsibility to ensure your safety and to investigate Members and verify they are legitimate relationship seekers. There are many different frauds, schemes, and deceptions on the Internet, and we strongly caution You to be skeptical of any Member until You learn more about them and verify their background.
In addition to the preceding information under this Agreement, any advice or thoughts that may be posted on the Website or through the services provided for under this Agreement are for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not intended to replace or substitute any professional, financial, medical, legal, or other advice. The Company makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website. If You have specific concerns or a situation arises in which You require professional or medical advice, You should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist and seek immediate attention of the proper professional.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that sweet is not liable for Your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct or that of third parties, and we reserve the right to remove such materials from the Website without liability or notice to You. Otherwise Stated: We are not responsible or liable for a number of things related to the Website and Your use of the website. You are using the Website and Service at Your own risk and any communications between You and other users/Members are at Your own risk. If You read something on our site, don’t take it on its face—use common sense, do Your research and take precautions.
Limitations on Liability
1. loss or inaccuracy of data, interruption of use, cost of creating substitute technology, goods, or services.
2. Any situation beyond reasonable control.
3. Direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, special, exemplary, or consequential damages including but not limited to, loss of profits, revenues, business, or goodwill.
4. Amounts greater than ten dollars even if sweetdatingapp.com has been advised of the possibility of such or any damages.
These limitations are independent from all other provisions of this agreement and shall apply notwithstanding the failure of any remedy provided herein. We do not conduct background checks or screen members registering to user our service in any way. As a result, we are not liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental, and/or consequential arising from or in connection with use of our service including with no limit, damages arising out of communication and/or meetings with other people introduced by using the service. Any such damages include, without limitation, physical damages, bodily injury, and or emotional distress and discomfort. The users assume all risks and any damages that might occur for any reason by using our services, not limited to weather conditions of premises, negligent in any way, reckless, intentional acts or omissions of individuals introduced to you through sweetdatingapp.com or other third parties.
Violation of this Agreement may cause sweet irreparable harm, and You therefore agree that sweet will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that sweet may have for a breach of this Agreement
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, this Agreement will survive termination of Your registration to the Service.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
The failure of sweet to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You agree that Your online account is non-transferable and all of Your rights to Your profile or contents within Your account terminate upon Your death.
No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and You may not make any representations or bind sweet in any manner.
Otherwise Stated: These are general terms to which You agree, just like You are agreeing to all the other terms in this agreement.
Breach Of Terms Of Service
By using the sweetdatingapp.com Site and the Services, you agree that damages shall be an inadequate remedy in the event you breach these Terms and any such breach will cause sweetdatingapp.com great and irreparable injury and damage. Accordingly, you agree that sweetdatingapp.com shall be entitled, without waiving any additional rights or remedies otherwise available to sweetdatingapp.com at law or in equity or by statute, to injunctive relief in the event of a breach or intended or threatened breach by you.
If you pursue a legal claim against sweetdatingAPP, you agree to arbitration (with limited exceptions).
YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING;
By using our Services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and the Company (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.